Earlier this month CMC Metals Ltd (“CMC”) completed an option agreement on the Blue Heaven property.
This was a significant acquisition for us from several perspectives:
- The Blue Heaven claims adjoin our Silver Hart claims immediately to the southeast;
- Our area of exploration interest has now doubled in size;
- Over 16 mineralized zones, most containing high-grade silver-lead-zinc mineralization, have already been identified on the Blue Heaven property;
- The prospective geology at Silver Hart extends for more than 4 kilometers of strike length onto the Blue Heaven claims;
- With the property option including data we acquired an excellent database of geological information including data on over 100 trenches, geophysical surveys and several drill campaigns and from that we can integrate our own knowledge from Silver Hart to define drill targets;
- The mineralization on Blue Heaven is the same as we have found at Silver Hart, comprising of both high-grade silver-lead-zinc veins and carbonate replacement (“CRM”) style deposits. CRM style deposits typically form in clusters and are one of the primary sources of silver-lead-zinc metals in the world.
We are very excited about this acquisition and the terms of the agreement were very favorable for CMC as they allow us to put “money into the ground” and defer a majority of the property payments into subsequent years.
I am now in Yukon and preparing to commence our exploration activities. If you have any questions or would like more information, do not hesitate to call the office at 604-605-0166 (Denise) or by emailing me direct at email@example.com and I will contact you to arrange a time to call you.
We will provide regular updates on the progress of our exploration efforts at Silver Hart area this summer.
Take care and best regards.
Kevin Brewer, P.Geo, MBA, B.Sc (Hons), Dip. Eng.
President and CEO
CMC Metals Ltd.